SOLD OUT FOR 2022!
Contact email@example.com if you would like to be added to the waitlist/mailing list for next year.
Tilth Alliance’s community supported agriculture (CSA) program provides 15 weeks of local and sustainably-grown produce, June 16-Sep. 22. Our CSA offers a hybrid approach with most crops being grown at Rainier Beach Urban Farm & Wetlands, and a few items each week sourced from other small Washington farms to highlight the variety and bounty of the Pacific Northwest. Our box is perfect for a small household looking to support local farms and eat seasonally.
- 15 Weeks, June 16- Sep. 22
- Weekly pick up from the farm stand at Rainier Beach Urban Farm & Wetlands: Thursday; 2-7 p.m. (5513 S. Cloverdale St.)
- CSA subscription costs $425. Upfront payment preferred, with payment plans available. Credit/debit and EBT accepted. Payment plans require a $125 deposit to secure your membership, with $100 payments due the first of the month on July, August, and September to complete payment.
- Members can expect 5-7 items a week, ranging from greens, roots, fruits, veggies, and more. Plus, receive recipes and storage tips, information about other local farms, and occasional Tilth swag and access to educational opportunities.
CSA Member Exclusive Floral Add-On!
Enjoy local, seasonal bouquets all summer long! In addition to their regular produce subscription, CSA members can register to also receive fresh cut flowers grown right at Rainier Beach Urban Farm & Wetlands. Local, sustainably grown flowers are long lasting, provide an incredible variety of blooms, change throughout the season, and minimize the carbon footprint associated with global commercial floriculture. Just pick up your bouquet from the farm stand on Thursdays alongside your CSA box.
- 11 weeks, July 14-Sept. 22
- Weekly pick up from the farm stand at Rainier Beach Urban Farm & Wetlands: Thursday; 2-7pm. (5513 S. Cloverdale St.)
- A floral add-on subscription costs $132 plus tax, upfront payment only. Credit/debit accepted.
- Each one of a kind, wrapped bouquet will include a variety of focal blooms, support/filler flowers, and greenery. Just cut and place in water in the vessel of your choosing at home. Fresh flowers last longest when kept away from heat sources and direct sunlight.
- This subscription is only available to produce CSA members. A limited number of shares are available.
What if I can’t pickup my box?
With advance notice, we are happy to extend a one-time credit for a single missed box: $22 to spend on produce at our farm stand. Otherwise, you are welcome to invite a friend to pick up your box or notify us that you would like it donated.
Can I use my EBT benefits to pay for a CSA share?
Yes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for payment with EBT benefits.
Is everything organic?
While Rainier Beach Urban Farm & Wetlands uses all organic and sustainable growing practices, we are not yet a certified organic farm. The produce we source from other farms will similarly be grown using organic practices though not all farms are certified.
- At this time, floral subscriptions are only available to CSA members. Fresh bouquets will also be available for sale each week at the farm stand while supplies last.
Please contact us with additional questions!