Please review our photo and cancellation policies before registering for classes and youth programs.
- If you are unable to attend an adult education class, cancellations are available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online classes for adults are nonrefundable. If you are unable to attend an online class, a recording will be made available for a limited time after the class.
- For in-person classes, we accept cancellations up to 1 week prior to class for a full refund. If you are unable to attend and miss the cancellation window, you can send another person in your place.
- In the event that Tilth Alliance cancels a class, we will issue you a full refund.
By registering for classes, you grant to Tilth Alliance, and its successors and assigns, the right to use and publish your photograph, video or voice recordings, or likeness/appearance, with or without your name, on a perpetual basis in any medium or format, for the promotional and educational purposes of Tilth Alliance and the artist who recorded or created the foregoing on behalf of Tilth Alliance. You hereby release Tilth Alliance from all claims and demands that you may have, including without limitation those based on copyright, libel, slander, violation of privacy or publicity or similar rights, arising out of or in connection with the exercise of the rights authorized hereunder. If you would like to opt-out of the photo policy or have any other questions, please email email@example.com.
Youth & Families
- If you are unable to attend a camp or class, changes and cancellations are available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please review the cancellation policy outlined below prior to contacting the registration office.
- Tilth Alliance is monitoring the COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation closely. If there is a need to cancel scheduled classes, we will contact you as soon as possible. Participants will receive refunds or camp/class credits for camps cancelled due to COVID-19.
- Full refund available up to three weeks prior to your camp or class start date: Camp fees are fully refundable or transferrable to other camps prior to three weeks in advance.
- Change & cancellation fees after three weeks prior to start date: Unfortunately, we are unable to offer any refunds or credits for changes or cancellation requests received less than three weeks prior to the start of your camp week.
During the registration process for camps and classes, parents and legal guardians will have the opportunity to opt in or opt out of the following Photo Policy:
I hereby give Tilth Alliance the right and permission to use photographic portraits, pictures, digital images, and video or voice recordings of my child, or in which my child may be included, for any lawful purpose including but not limited to use in Tilth Alliance publications, on the Tilth Alliance website and social media platforms, in press kits and media releases, and in other digital and print communications. I understand and agree these materials shall become the property of Tilth Alliance. I have read and understand and agree to these terms and conditions.
Thank you for participating in our educational programs!