- This event has passed.
Tilth Conference with WORC
Para español, hace clic on el botón arriba a la derecha.
Join us for this year’s Tilth Conference with the Washington Organic Recycling Council (WORC)! It’s Nov. 10-12, 2022, in Tri-Cities, WA. The Tilth Conference is an annual event bringing together hundreds of farmers, food system professionals, researchers and educators for more than 25 lectures, workshops and panel discussions that highlight Washington’s farmers.
Registration deadline: Tuesday, November 1
Tilth Alliance strives to make participation in the conference affordable for as many people as possible, regardless of financial means. Tickets are offered at two price points this year. Please choose the rate you can afford. Scholarships are available to help cover the cost of conference participation for those unable to register otherwise.
- Access to all conference sessions and workshops on Friday and Saturday
- Access to Friday keynote address
- Access to industry trade show during event
- Meals on Friday and Saturday
- Social events — mix and mingle with your fellow farmers and community; includes Thursday evening happy hour
- Recordings of Friday educational sessions and the Friday keynote speech will be made available to all attendees for a limited time after the conference
PLEASE NOTE: The Thursday workshop and Farm Walk are not included with a regular ticket. Please be sure to add tickets for Thursday events to your order below.
WORC Annual Meeting
The WORC Board will be hosting the annual members meeting during the conference to report and affirm Board elections, hear from members about WORC activities and projects, and transact any other business identified by the Board or members.
Buses are limited in capacity. Farm Walk selection is on a first come, first serve basis. When a bus is filled, the remaining attendees will be assigned a Farm Walk. If inclement weather makes transportation impractical or hazardous, tours will be cancelled.
Due to the transmission of COVID-19, Tilth Alliance and the Washington Organics Recycling Council (WORC) are taking extra precautions with the care of every conference attendee to include self-medical screening. Tilth Alliance and WORC strongly encourage all conference attendees to follow the Centers for Disease Control (CDC’s) current guidance for COVID-19 vaccination. While no longer required, face masks help prevent the spread of disease. Some participants will choose to wear masks to protect the health of themselves and those around them. We encourage everyone to respect the decisions of all conference attendees.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Refunds may be available depending on when you cancel your registration. For cancellations, please email email@example.com.
- Cancel by Friday, Oct. 14: We can refund 100% of your total registration fees.
- Cancel by Monday, Oct. 31: We can refund 50% of your total registration fees.
- We cannot provide refunds for cancellations on or after Tuesday, Nov. 1.
- Transfer by Monday, Oct. 31: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would prefer to change your registration to a virtual ticket. You will be refunded the cost difference.
Paying via Invoice
If you require an invoice, please contact us as soon as possible before you register. If paying via invoice, payment is due 14 days prior to the conference and registration will not be guaranteed until payment is received.
By registering for the Tilth Conference, you grant Tilth Alliance the right to use and publish your photograph, video or voice recordings for the promotional and educational purposes of Tilth Alliance.
If you have any questions or concerns about registering for Tilth Conference, please contact us.