Come grow with us! This half day camp is a great introduction for preschoolers and rising kindergarteners that are beginning to express an interest in the outdoors and beings that grow. Together throughout the week we will:
- Embark on a daily sensory exploration of the garden.
- Take a closer look at soil and who we can find in it.
- Explore seeds of many different shapes, sizes, and colors.
- Learn what plants need and how we can help tend the garden.
- Discover who pollinators are and why they are so important.
- Create arts and crafts inspired by the natural world.
- Play many games and sing songs while we learn what the garden has in store!
To participate in drop-off camp, campers must be potty-trained and independent in the bathroom.