In this half day camp suitable for preschoolers and rising kindergarteners, we will dig into the exciting world of bugs in our garden. Throughout the week, our time will be spent:
- Finding and observing various bug habitats.
- Engaging in sensory play through soil and active worm bin exploration.
- Creating insect-inspired art projects, including bug homes.
- Playing nature themed games and moving our musical bodies.
- Learning more about who is in our garden, their life cycles, and how they are connected.
To participate in drop-off camp, campers must be potty-trained and independent in the bathroom.