- This event has passed.
*Oodles of Noodles camp registration has been closed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in signing up for this camp.
Let’s explore the world of pasta and noodles from around the world. In this new, indoor and outdoor cooking camp, students will learn what it takes to make pasta and sauces. We will explore the traditions of pasta from around the world and build our global palates. Our days will be spent:
- Making fresh pasta and noodles, including semolina pasta from Italy, rice noodles from China, and more.
- Learning the rich stories behind our ingredients. Discover how flour and pasta is made and learn the secrets of vegetables as we prepare fresh vegetable sauces.
- Use vegetables to make noodles and beautiful edible colors!
- Planning and preparing for an early spring garden. From starting seeds in a greenhouse to helping maintain our Children’s Garden, to exploring the soil that grows our food.
- Engaging with the intertwined worlds of culinary arts and gardening, developing new skills and building confidence as young chefs and gardeners.