During this half-day camp suitable for preschoolers and rising kindergarteners, the garden will be our guide as we discover different ways to tend to our plant and animal friends, and how the garden can care for us. During our week together, we will:
- Play games and sing songs to learn about the “web of life” of relationships in the garden.
- Learn to care for the garden by watering, planting and saving seeds, and digging.
- Create bug and bird homes to help the creatures who call our garden home.
- Receive the gifts of the garden by making art with natural materials and tasting fresh new flavors.
- Practice gratitude and mindfulness in the garden, developing our relationships with the natural world.
To participate in drop-off camp, campers must be potty-trained and independent in the bathroom.