- This event has passed.
Community Kitchen Dinner: Potluck Party
Instead of working with just one guest chef this month, we want to celebrate the inner chef in all of us! Join us on Friday, September 29, to have a potluck party. The end of September is a time of bounty so we’ll have much to work with. Please be sure to RSVP below.
To make the potluck extra fun, we’re giving you a chance to showcase your sustainability! We have a Sustainable Food Choices BINGO card, and we’re going to challenge you to use it as inspiration. This BINGO card was made in conjunction with our Food Waste Prevention Guide. Everyone attending can take a printed copy home (10 languages available), or you can download a PDF version here.
You are not required to make or bring a dish to share in order to attend, but for those of you who do… We can’t wait to see what you bring to share! In an effort to be mindful of dietary restrictions, we ask that each dish includes a full ingredient list to be posted alongside it. We also ask that you use safe food standards when preparing your dish.
What to Expect
- Following public health guidelines, masks are optional and proof of vaccination is not required.
- We will have limited indoor space and additional outdoor, covered seating areas. Please dress for the weather as our space is not air conditioned. If you plan to tour the farm, please wear appropriate footwear.
- Everyone is welcome. Invite friends and family to share a meal with us by registering for yourselves and others! We ask that each person is registered so we can prepare the correct amount of food.
- This programming is supported by the Washington Dept. of Ecology, alongside our generous community. We welcome donations during the event, but no one will be turned away for lack of funds. We accept cash, cards and Apple Pay.
- On-site parking is available, but we encourage visitors to walk, bike or take public transit, if possible. There is a bike rack onsite, and we are a short walk from the #7, #106 and light rail station.
These events are truly a community effort! We welcome support from food prep to set up/breakdown.
Please email email@example.com if you have any special requests or questions about the Community Kitchen program.