- This event has passed.
Community Kitchen: Coast Salish Luncheon
Join us this January to learn more about and enjoy Coast Salish foods with chef and artist, Lisa Jackson. Lisa is a tribal member of the Suquamish Tribe, whose ancestral home is located across the Kitsap peninsula and Bainbridge Island. Born and raised on the Suquamish reservation, Lisa’s inspiration comes from her Native American roots and upbringing. We’ll be serving up some modern and traditional Coast Salish delicacies.
This will be a pescatarian meal containing fish. More details to come.
Please RSVP for this event below.
What to Expect
- Following public health guidelines, masks are optional and proof of vaccination is not required.
- We will have limited indoor space and additional outdoor, covered seating areas with propane heaters. Dress accordingly.
- Everyone is welcome, invite friends and family to share a meal with us by registering for yourselves and others!
- Suggested cash donation during the event of $3 per person or $10 per family, but no one will be turned away for lack of funds.
- Onsite parking is available, but we encourage visitors to walk, bike or take the bus, if possible.
Guests are welcomed and encouraged to volunteer beforehand to help prepare the food, set-up, or afterwards to help clean!