The health and safety of our staff, program participants and volunteers is our top priority. Please review our COVID-19 safety plans and policies.
Classes for Adults
We offer a mix of online, in-person and hybrid online/in-person classes. During our in-person sessions, we follow current COVID-19 safety protocols. In line with current health guidelines, masks are optional during our classes. We recommend bringing a mask for activities where you may be working in close proximity with others.
Youth & Families Programming
Our youth programs are held in-person with health and safety precautions recommended by the Washington State Department of Health. In line with current health guidelines, masks are optional during our classes and camps.
All staff and volunteers must follow health and safety protocols at volunteer events. Please review and commit to these protocols before signing up to volunteer:
- Staff and volunteers commit to being screened for COVID-19 symptoms, which include cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, or a loss of taste or smell. Anyone with these symptoms will be asked to stay home
- Staff and volunteers commit to following current public health guidelines.
- Wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer frequently, including when you first arrive.
- Sign-in and sign-out on the volunteer sheet.
- Bring your own garden or work gloves, if you can (we have clean gloves for you, too).
- Wear a face mask at all times if working around others.
- Work in small groups.
- Keep as much distance from others as you can.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- Tools and high-touch surfaces will be sanitized by staff after use.