The health and safety of our staff, program participants and volunteers is our top priority. Please review our COVID-19 safety plans and policies.
Classes for Adults
We offer a mix of in-person, online and hybrid online/in-person classes. During our in-person sessions, we follow all current public health guidelines. With that in mind, participants are welcome to wear or not wear a mask, based on what works best for you. Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns.
Youth & Families Programming
Our youth programs are held in-person with health and safety precautions recommended by the Washington State Department of Health. In line with current health guidelines, masks are optional during our classes and camps.
All staff and volunteers must follow health and safety protocols at volunteer events. Please review and commit to these protocols before signing up to volunteer:
- Staff and volunteers will be cognizant of COVID-19 symptoms, which include cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, or a loss of taste or smell and commit to staying home if experiencing symptoms.
- Staff and volunteers commit to following current public health guidelines.
- Wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer frequently, including when you first arrive.
- Sign-in and sign-out on the volunteer sheet.
- Provided garden gloves will be washed and dried after each use.
- Face masks are optional and will be provided on-site.
- Work in small groups.
- Keep as much distance from others as you can.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- Tools and high-touch surfaces will be sanitized by staff after use.